Development of Road Traffic Library – the library for modeling of road traffic for software AnyLogic.
Period: February 2015 – February 2016
Client / Partner: The AnyLogic Company
Development of the Road Traffic Library – an Anylogic library for road traffic modeling
The main stages of work and characteristics of the library
- Development and matching functional specification of the library
- Development of the library core that contains functionality for simulation of spatial interactions of agents
- Development of logic of an agent taking part in road traffic
- Development of functional elements of the library in the form of elements of space marking and logical blocks
- Integration of the library with AnyLogic
- Error correction and technical support after publishing of the library
The main structural elements of the library
- The library core is the set of classes for simulation of spatial interactions of agents
- Basic class of agent as participator of road traffic
- Elements of space marking – road section, crossroad, public transport stop, etc.
- Blocks – source of agents, router, etc.
The Road Traffic Library, which is the part of AnyLogic software, is developed, tested, and published